I am an experienced and professional trainer, providing one-to-one, partner and small group personal training. I specialise in postnatal recovery and diastasis / pelvic floor healing for women. As a mum, I understand the fatigue and physical challenges of pregnancy and parenthood.
I also love to encourage women to weight train to become confident and body-positive, creating a strong and healthy body. My aim is to help women be the best that they can be – you will be amazed by what your body is capable of achieving! I started personal training to help others integrate exercise and great nutrition into their lives, because I understand how fantastic it feels when you are moving, sleeping and eating well. I’m very approachable, aim to make every training session as fun and enjoyable as possible and will be there to support you with lifestyle and nutrition choices, as well as during your training.
My passions are weightlifting, obstacle course racing, yoga, gymnastics and fitness racing and I have competed in the Obstacle Course Race World Championships. I’ve been involved in health and fitness for most of my life, starting out as a gymnast at the age of five, and have tried everything from fire spinning to paddle board yoga!
- Premier Global Diploma in Advanced Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post Natal Clients
- Burrell Education – Modern Post Natal Assessment and Exercise Prescription
- Burrell Education – Working with the Pre/Post Client Outdoors
- Burrell 3rd Age Woman Menopause Transition
- AFAA Practical Pilates
- Triyoga – Pregnancy Teacher Training
- Postural Analysis and Corrective Exercise
- Optimal Lift Fitness – Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- Optimal Life Fitness – Olympic Weightlifting for the Fitness Professional
- TRX Suspension Training
- Bosu Integrated Balance Training Foundation
- NASM Certificate in Functional Ageing
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
- Fully insured